InfoSecSherpa’s News Round Up for Monday, January 3, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Inside the U.S. capture of the Kremlin insider who may have secrets of the 2016 DNC hack
(Fortune, January 3rd)
- Does Your Cyber Insurance Policy Look More Like Health Insurance?
(The National Law Review, January 3rd)
- 6 Ways to Delete Yourself From the Internet
(Forbes, January 3rd)
Note: This is a good article to share with family and friends!
- TIAA (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association) boosts cybersecurity talent strategy with university partnership
(CSO Online, January 3rd)
- South Holland horticultural sector gets EUR 200,000 for cyber security
(HortiDaily, January 3rd)
- How uOttawa’s Faculty of Engineering is fighting back against cyber threats
(Ottawa Business Journal, January 3rd)
- Cyber-insecurity trends: The dark side of DX emerges
(Digital Journal, January 2nd)
- Cyber-attack on UK’s Defence Academy caused ‘significant’ damage
(The Guardian, January 2nd)
- Africa must get up to speed on cyber diplomacy
(Premium Times Nigeria, January 3rd)
- Detecting Evasive Malware on IoT Devices Using Electromagnetic Emanations
(The Hacker News, January 3rd)