InfoSecSherpa’s News Round Up for Saturday, January 1, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
Happy New Year!
- Companies must protect data. Companies must leverage data. Therein lies the rub.
(Fast Company, January 1st)
- Herjavec, Fishtech Merge To Create Managed Security Goliath
(CRN, January 1st)
- China harvests masses of data on Western targets, documents show
(The Washington Post, December 31st)
- China’s data ‘disappearance’ makes information access rough going for outsiders
(France 24, December 31st)
- North Korean hackers stole $1.7 billion from cryptocurrency exchanges
(Hack Read, January 1st)
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools district victim of ‘cyber incident’
(WCNC, December 31st)
- WhatsApp set to introduce new feature to help stop cyber threats
(Euro Weekly, December 31st)
- China Cybersecurity and Data Protection: Monthly Update — December 2021 Issue
(Lexology / Bird & Bird, December 31st)
- Lithuania established national coordination cyber security centre
(Baltic News Network, January 1st)
Note: Scroll down on that site for this article.
- TV: Bennett asks Shin Bet to investigate Iran-linked accounts targeting Likud
(The Times of Israel, January 1st)