InfoSecSherpa’s News Round Up for Tuesday, December 7, 2021
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Maryland Health Dept. Systems Still Affected by Incident
(Gov Info Security, December 7th)
- CS Energy hit by Chinese cyberattack that almost cost 3m homes power
(The Australian, December 8th)
- Omicron Scam Targets Universities
(Info Security Magazine, December 7th)
- Attack Wipes 25 Years’ Worth of Data From Local Electric Co.
(Bank Info Security, December 7th)
- Ritik has foreseen cyberthreats and he wants the world to see it too
(The Digital Hacker, December 7th)
- Ottawa man charged after OPP, RCMP and FBI investigate years of cyber attacks
(Global News, December 7th)
- Cyber risk viewed as the largest threat to financial markets going into 2022, finds DTCC survey
(The Trade, December 7th)
- The Airforce First Chief Software Officer Talks About That Cyber Threat Future For The U.S.
(Forbes, December 7th)
- SolarWinds Attackers Spotted Using New Tactics, Malware
(Threatpost, December 7th)
- Hackers pretending to be Iranian govt steal credit card infomation and create botnet
(ZDNet, December 6th)