InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Monday, July 25, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Exclusive: White House cyber office taps Google exec
(Axios, July 25th)
- Tamil Nadu cyber security on high alert as phishing attacks rise
(Business Standard, July 25th)
- Your biggest cyber-crime threat has almost nothing to do with technology
(ZDNet, July 24th)
- U.S. Cybersecurity Policy Has Changed Since the Colonial Pipeline Attack
(Security Intelligence, July 25th)
- Most Common Ways Companies Become Vulnerable to Hacks
(TechBullion, July 25th)
- The Lawfare Podcast: Adkins and Alperovitch Talk About the Cyber Safety Review Board and Log4j
(Lawfare, July 25th)
- How the cyberwar between Iran and Israel has intensified
(The Washington Post, July 25th)
- UK National Cyber Security Centre: Cyber Advisor
New Cyber Advisor scheme will offer assured cyber security consultancy services to small and medium sized companies, helping them achieve a minimum standard of security.
(NCSC, July 25th)
- Counterfeit Wine, Spirits, and Cheese
(Recorded Future, July 14th)
- The ransomware group Lockbit claims to have stolen 78 GB of files from the Italian Revenue Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate).
(Security Affairs, July 25th)