InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Saturday, February 5, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- House Democrats pass bill aimed at boosting U.S. computer chip production
(The Philadelphia Inquirer, February 5th)
- Is a Merger Between Information Security and Data Governance Imminent?
(CPO Magazine, February 2nd)
- Low-code/no-code could reshape business innovation.
(Venture Beat, February 5th)
- Why Cybersecurity is a Major Concern for Food Firms in 2022
(Powder & Bulk Solids, February 4th)
- Bill Would Fund Cybersecurity For New Mexico Schools
(Los Alamos Daily Post, February 5th)
- DOD Releases New Continuous ATO Initiative for ‘Active’ Cybersecurity
(Gov CIO, February 4th)
- Data Privacy + Cybersecurity Insider — February 2022
(JD Supra / Robinson & Cole LLP, February 4th)
- FCC Chair Jessica Rosenworcel Named Lead of Renewed Cybersecurity Forum
(Executive Gov, February 4th)
- The widespread impact of ransomware in the Asia Pacific
(Smart Energy International, February 5th)
- Oil shipments in European oil hub delayed after cyber attacks
(The Economic Times Auto, February 5th)