InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Saturday, May 28, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Africa is losing $4 billion annually to cybercrime. Can conversations at Cyber Africa Forum help?
(Tech Cabal, May 6th)
- Growing Intra-Africa Trade through Digital Transformation of Customs and Borders
(Modern Diplomacy, May 25th)
- INTERPOL nabs the head of a transnational cyber crime syndicate in Nigeria
(Teiss, May 28th)
- 8 ways Africans can earn from cybersecurity in 2022
(Business Insider Africa, May 14th)
- Which countries have rolled out 5G in Africa?
(Quartz Africa, May 24th)
- KPMG US CEO reveals how to get hired at the firm & and what role is most in demand right now
(Business Insider Africa, May 26th)
- Africa grapples with way forward on cybercrime
(Tech Explore, May 11th)
- Cyber and POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) in the South African healthcare industry
(Clyde & Co, May 17th)
- South Africa’s cyberspace is under attack by China-linked group that targets job hunters
(Business Insider South Africa, May 23rd)
- Identity Verification API Eases Fraud Concerns in Africa’s Digital Space
(PYMNTS, May 27th)