InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Sunday, June 12, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Channel 4 faces Ofcom probe over ’emergency news’ stunt to promote cyber attack drama The Undeclared War
(I News UK, June 12th)
- Cyber security experts raise alarm over possible data breach involving millions of Malaysians
(New Straits Times, June 12th)
- Conti’s Attack Against Costa Rica Sparks a New Ransomware Era
(Wired, June 12th)
- LGBTQ Travel Security Concerns
(Crisis 24, June 25th 2021)
*Yes, I know this article is a year old. Sharing in the spirit of Pride Month.
- Iran’s crime rates soar as economy continues to falter
(Middle East Eye, June 12th)
- Women journalists bear brunt of sexual harassment online
(The Sunday Standard, June 12th)
- Nigerian Police Bust Gang Planning Cyberattacks on 10 Banks
(Bank Info Security, June 12th)
- Cybersecurity programs gain popularity with veterans
(Stars and Stripes, June 11th)
- Lessons from the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
(Government Technology, June 12th)
- European cybersecurity certifications are overdue
(Les Echos, June 12th)
*Article is in French, use browser translator to read in another language.