InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Thursday, September 2, 2021
- SEC fines brokerage firms over email hacks that exposed client data
(Tech Crunch, September 1st)
- Deutsche Bank’s tech center in Bucharest launches cyber security division
(Romania-Insider, September 2nd)
- Zimbabwe, Kenya and SA firms boost cyber security
(Sunday Mail, September 2nd)
- Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) expanding international cooperation on information, cyber security
(Trend News Agency, September 2nd)
- Kaspersky Detects Over 1,500 Fraudulent Global Resources
(Business Ghana, September 2nd)
- Earnings transcripts mention ‘cybersecurity’ 33% more in H1: report
(ZD Net, September 2nd)
- That student in your community college class? They could be a bot.
(Cal Matters, September 2nd)
- Do your ex-employees still know all their work passwords?
(IT Pro Portal, September 2nd)
- In OSINT we trust?
(The Hill, September 1st)
- UK data privacy watchdog sharpens its teeth
(Security Info Watch, September 1st)