InfoSecSherpa’s News Roundup for Thursday, February 17, 2022
InfoSecSherpa: Your Guide Up a Mountain of Information!
- Taiwan targets Chinese espionage against tech firms
(The Register, February 18th)
- Healthcare sector saw largest increase in IoT malware attacks in 2021
(SC Media, February 17th)
- Vulnerable Exchange Server Hit by Squirrelwaffle Malware Loader
(GB Hackers, February 17th)
- Data Breach Alert: DPI Specialty Foods, Inc.
(JD Supra / Console and Associates, February 17th)
- Pegasus malware has to have targeted more Polish opposition politicians.
(Check Mind News, February 17th)
- Government of Canada announces next phase to strengthen Cyber Security Innovation Network
(Cision/CNW Telbec, February 17th)
- How a Saudi woman’s iPhone revealed hacking around the world
(NBC News, February 17th)
- Project protecting online privacy for people going through serious life events secures major funding
(University of London, February 17th)
- Why Diversity Is Crucial to Bringing Cybersecurity Recruitment Into the 21st Century
(InfoSecurity Magazine, February 17th)
- Croatian Teen Suspected of Hacking Communication Company’s Data
(Balkan Insight, February 17th)